- Gorilla 60 Pty Ltd (Trading as RUUM Collective), nor any of its suppliers assumes no liability for orders shipped to incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses supplied by the customer. Any additional fees for such orders will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Parcels will only be dispatched once payment reflects.
- Gorilla 60 Pty Ltd and its suppliers, cannot be held liable for missing or damaged parcel in transit, or any delays caused by the couriers or any 3rd party.
- If a package is refused upon delivery, the customer will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred for the return of the item. Charges will be applied to any refund due to refusal. This policy does not apply to any merchandise that is received defective or damaged.
- Deliveries are facilitated directed by our network of premium suppliers. This means that your order might be split into multiple deliveries, based on the products in your cart upon checkout.
- All orders will only be dispatched once payment reflects in the various supplier's bank account. Suppliers will notify you on your purchase if stocks are sold out and will be shipped as soon as they become available.
- Prices differ per supplier. Based on how your order is split, you can pay anywhere from R60 for a single local delivery to around R250 for multiple deliveries. Some suppliers also offer free shipping for orders over certain values.
- Free shipping and courier rates are subject to change at any time.
- *** Main centres include properties within a 50km radius of the major cities in South Africa. If you are not in a main centre, it may take a few days longer. Suppliers do not deliver to plots, farms, mines, military bases, major chain stores, power stations, game reserves and lodges, airports or harbours, and should your delivery address fall into one of these categories you will be liable for the extra costs incurred in delivering or returning the parcel.
Returns & Exchanges
RUUM Collective wants you to be happy with your purchase from our website.
Once you receive your order, you have 7 days to contact the supplier directly. Their contact details are in the order emails you received when placing your order.
Our suppliers try to be as flexible as possible, but each supplier has their own return policy. Please note that for certain items stricter return policies may apply, especially due to the custom nature of the products. Kindly note the following:
- The actual product would need be received back at the supplier in the original condition (unless it has been received damaged, faulty or incorrect).
- If the product's outer packaging is unsealed, suppliers may charge you an additional handling fee.
- Please include your order number and contact details inside any returned parcel
- All baby items, toys, health or beauty products need to be returned unopened/unsealed.
- To complete your return, suppliers will require a receipt or proof of purchase.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return or exchange:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges, water damage or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations or changes to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you
If you return a faulty or unwanted product to a supplier, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, our suppliers are entitled to (subject to applicable law) to refuse the return.
Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery, please notify the supplier directly within 24 hours. Their contact details are in the order emails you received when placing your order.
Each supplier has their own return policy. Please see general terms below.
- Personally inspect packaging and note any damage on the receiving ticket before signing for it.
- Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the date of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail to the related supplier. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that they may best assist you. It may be that only a replacement part is required instead of shipping the complete product back, which will be issued at the suppliers own discretion.
- All merchandise is inspected before despatch and, should it be returned, will be inspected upon arrival by the supplier. Any returned items must be in the original condition with packaging and literature intact or in suitable similar packaging. Please enclose a copy of the original invoice and a letter stating the reason for return. Please e-mail the relevant supplier first to advise us about the defect, should you wish to return goods with defects or that have been damaged in transit. Please do not write on the box or deface the product packaging.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- If it is subsequently found that the returned merchandise is not defective or damaged, the customer will be liable for all shipping costs.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over R500, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Suppliers don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Gorilla 60 Pty Ltd (Trading as RUUM Collective), nor its suppliers, will not be held liable to replace dead batteries in products and the onus is on the client to replace batteries regularly on the electronic products. Exchanges will not made for products with dead batteries.
- All guarantees are immediately null and void should any equipment or product be tampered with or should the seals on it be broken by anyone, or should there be any signs of abuse, or should the goods be operated outside the Manufacturers specifications.
- If an order is cancelled which was paid for by credit card, be it via Shopstar or PayFast, Gorilla 60 Pty Ltd, and/or the supplier reserves the rights to charge the 5% banking fee and deduct this off the refund to the client.